Deborah Henley, whose vision is to bring life and soul back into organisations so that people can bring their best to work and thrive.
Deborah draws on a unique foundation in the film industry, psychotherapy, the creative arts, business and marketing along with qualifications in NeuroLinguistics, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Mastery in Executive Coaching and Art Psychotherapy to create bespoke experiences and workshops for you that will have an immediate and lasting impact on your people.
With 15 years of experience in personal and professional development and training with bluechip organisations including Accenture, AmEx and Microsoft, she has seen the difference the Vivacity approach can make.
In this interview, I ask her
- What’s the background that’s taken you to where you are now?
- What is the new landscape of leadership?
- We talk about her latest book
- Biggest aha moment during your current work?
- What is something not many people know about her?
- What message she would leave the world.