Episode 17 of the IAB Podcast
In this episode of the IAB Podcast, I’m speaking to Gerrard Fisher from Astrid
Some of the questions I ask Gerrard are
- What is GDPR?
- What are the common mistakes small businesses make concerning GDPR?
- How to share data easily?
- What are some good and trusted resources to store data online?
- How often to change password?
- What changes have you seen in the last 12 months?
- How to protect yourself at home?
- What can Astrid offer the small business owner?
For more info on Gerrard and his business, please visit
For links, Gerrard recommends:
- For general info, Astrid’s resources page https://www.weareastrid.co.uk/category/resources/
- A free training session for directors and charity trustees (useful for bookkeepers to send to their clients for free!) https://www.weareastrid.co.uk/data-protection-responsibilities-as-a-company-director-or-trustee/
- That article on passwords we talked about in the blog https://www.weareastrid.co.uk/how-to-create-safe-passwords/
- Finally, the link to the IAB GDPR training – although if you prefer to direct them to the IAB members’ page then that’s fine https://www.weareastrid.co.uk/launching-cpd-accredited-gdpr-training-for-bookkeepers/
Listen in to the podcast here.